Monday 1 August 2016

Opportunities!!!

I'm absolutely done with my bread and butter work, I'm at the stage where I can hardly face doing it, it's soul destroying.  Its making me a person I don't want to be, arrogant and generally disinterested in people except for the deigned few.  I've had to put up with such crap and on Friday I was in tears with an arrogant arsehole photographer who had the audacity to click his fingers at me to show him to part of the venue he didn't know how to get to.  Seriously!!  London just can't come fast enough ,- get me out of Glasgow asap. 

Working in customer service is so demoralising. Managers pass the buck to front line staff, the public are arseholes who seem to think it's OK to demonstrate someone else's actions and put their hands round your neck and when foreign event photographers are clicking their fingers at you it's beyond acceptable. I'm a smart, motivated person and I'm now pushed past my limit.

So ahead of doing my styling courses I'm looking for the jobs I can seriously consider in a short enough time to come and they're blowing my mind!!  I felt sucker punched on Friday and now my mind is blown with the possibility of going from one extreme to the other, and I know I'm perfectly capable of it.  Life - you rollercoaster!!!

Take this opportunity:http://www.retailchoice.com/JobSearch/JobDetails.aspx?JobId=66094720&WT.mc_id=A_RE_IDPPC_MP0_ORG_0  and this one http://www.indeed.co.uk/viewjob?jk=00e4b4d9fedd7c52&from=myjobs&tk=1ap3cjvh317hj4kk

I just need the years experience under my belt.This is certainly pushing my motivation to keep moving in this direction, and back to the right level of work for me, a decent job with excellent pay with high calibre companies (still hanging on to the BBC memories, I know where I'm meant to be!)  At home I'm no longer being busy for the sake of being busy, but properly channelling my energies towards proper goals and feel more professional than I have - I have aims in mind and focus to get there (I always did have the focus to achieve, but it was the goal itself that was vague and uncertain).  This future seems like it's going to fit me nicely thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment